Staycation at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay.
Booked the Urban Room with Twin bed.
This Hotel has balcony for all the Hotel rooms.
The Hotel was previously known as Marina Mandarin Hotel but was brought over by Pan Pacific Hotels Group and rebrand as PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay.
This Hotel has the Garden in the Bay concept with cabanas that looked like you are in the jungle treehouse.
Hotel check-in reception is located on Level 4, same with the Peppermint and Atrium restaurant.
The Hotel room is from Level 6 to Level 21.
Spa, Gym and Pool is located on Level 5.
The Hotel room is equipped with iron & ironing board, hair dryer, umbrella, bathrobe & room slipper.
Coffee & tea, mini-bar (now cleared due to Covid-19), kettle.
The room bathroom is with separate shower stall and bathtub.
We went out for lunch at Marina Square.
Went Daiso to purchase some titbits and Shine Korea Mart for some soju and titbits as well.
Came back to the Hotel room after we're done and we gulp down 2 bottles of soju.
By the time we are done with the 2 bottles of soju due to games, I am almost out.
Sober but feeling giddy.
We were both too high from the drinks.
My friend had an additional can of Hite beer.
I decide to lie on the bed to rest and recover from the drink and I unknowingly fell asleep.
1 hour of sleep and I got so much better but only left with terrible headache.
Didn't have dinner and went back to sleep around 12 midnight and woke up feeling all okay.
We had arranged at point of check-in for our breakfast at 8am, so I woke up around 630am (due to body clock).
My frend work up around 8am.
Breakfast is at Peppermint and due to the current Covid-19 pandemic,
you don't get to go the counter to choose and pick your food.
There will be a QR code on the table for you to scan and there will be a menu of the day.
You would be able to request for individual ala carte food from the menu.
They came with a basket of toast and crossaint.
I had pancake with blueberry sauce and maple syrup.
My friend had chicken sausage with bacon, scramble eggs and hasbrown,
She had latte and I had pink guava juice.
We then proceed to order more food.
She had the Asian dimsum basket and I had the Hong Kong style congee.
We add-on ala cart hashbrown and eggs.
By the time we were almost done with our 1 hour breakfast time, we were almost full.
As my friend have to work, she went off around 10AM.
So I am here getting ready alone in the room to check-out around 12pm.
(No photos as I lost some of the photos I took while trying to update my phone and laptop)
No comments:
Post a Comment